THE FIVE LOVE LANGUAGES by Gary Chapman (unabridged) is presented by Oasis Audio and comes with what is perhaps the best audiobook app available (see FEATURES, below).
The secret to love that lasts! “How do we meet each other’s deep emotional need to feel loved? If we can learn that and choose to do it, then the love we share will be exciting beyond anything we ever felt when we were infatuated.” (Dr. Gary Chapman.)
Dr. Gary Chapman’s international bestseller has brought back or intensified the love in millions of marriages by revealing the five distinct languages we all use to express love: Words of Affirmation, Quality Time, Gifts, Acts of Service, and Physical Touch. Couples who understand each other’s love language hold a priceless advantage in the quest for love that lasts a lifetime— they know how to effectively and consistently make each other feel truly and deeply loved. That gift never fades away. Includes a PDF of the personal profile for Husbands & Wives.
NOTICE: This app includes the exact same 5-star recording offered elsewhere at much higher prices. It was professionally recorded by the author and Oasis Audio. You are not buying yet another amateur or volunteer narration. No clicks, background noises, throat clearing, mispronunciations, tinny voices or monotones will be found here.
• EXPERIENCE. About 4.75 hours of narration. Created as a Folium Stellar™ edition, this book includes extra functions and features not found on average audiobook apps.
• PLAYER CONTROLS. Includes listen (play), pause, multi-speed fast forward/reverse, jump ahead/back, chapter skip, one-touch chapter- and bookmark browser. There is also a “scrub” bar that finds any point inside the chapter with just a tap.
• SLEEP TIMER. Have you ever fallen asleep watching TV or listening to a book? If so, youll love this feature. Once set, the book will stop, place a bookmark, and allow you to jump back to where you probably began dozing.
• CLEAR & ELEGANT DESIGN. Simple, clean, intuitive, and smarter than average.
• CHAPTER TIMINGS. Always know how much time it will take to finish a chapter.
• OFFLINE LISTENING. You are airplane-ready! Once downloaded, listen uninterrupted without threat from a lost network connection. Downloads are usually just 5-10 minutes, but depend upon your network speed.
• AUTO-BOOKMARKING. The player remembers where you stopped listening and returns to that exact spot when you open the book again.
• SOCIAL SHARING. An easy way to recommend the book to your friends.
"Forgiveness is not a feeling; it is a commitment." (Gary Chapman)